Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Day In The Life Of...My Keurig Coffee Machine


Wow, she's already plugging me in? It's only 4:45am, machines need rest too. It was a LONG night. I had to brew several Chai Tea K Cups for Carlie and daughter into the wee hours of the night! They were having a "girls movie night" together. Hmmmph!

What is she making this morning?


Pumpkin Spice? At least it smells good - this helps with the "limited sleep" she gives me. 

I guess I should look at it this way: at least I am being who I was created to be, I get LOTS of attention, therefore I am loved. I have met many new K-Cups and coffee mugs I now call friend, and this is wonderful. For now, she is done, so I will rest until the next cup.  


I wonder what it will be like once her husband returns from deployment, I can imagine I will get even LESS sleep...


Please join me in my new Thursday Meme, A Day In The Life Of...
You can link up on this weeks post by clicking HERE.


Share the LOVE & take a button:
So You Call Yourself A Homeschooler?

1 comment:

melyssa said...

My good friend always brings her Keurig along when they visit. I secretly love it! It is DANG convenient! I am loyal to my ol' Gavalia but the thought of brewing one hot cup at a time is lovely. :) Thanks for the hop, I joined in.