"To me, life is all about getting love any way that I can."
~ Samuel the Poodle
In any given day, this is what my life looks like:
I love to be petted all day long.
I love to be cuddled.
I love to run...
...and be walked.
I really love to be played with.
Oh, and I really do like to sleep :)
YOU CAN LINK UP WITH US & Read some other wonderful "A Day In The Life Of..." posts by clicking HERE.


2 comments:
I keep forgetting about this meme! I'll have to remember for next week! I can't think of anything clever to do a "day in the life of" yet, lol! That doggy is so cute, and wow! Who knew poodles could get so big!
He's King of the Castle! We miss our dog. She was a Golden Retriever - our first born when we thought having kids wasn't going to happen. Thanks for sharing your fun!
Post a Comment