Some ideas for this kind of "preschool" math:
~turkey hot dogs were worth "5" for skip counting AND simple addition/subtraction
~goldfish crackers were worth "1" for simple counting AND simple addition/subtraction
~the boys (ages 2 & 4) had to come up with a certain number using their "food manipulatives"
While this may not be for all (honestly I didn't think I'd ever do such a thing) - you just never know what tricks you might have to have in your bag when little ones begin to learn the basics!
Our 2-year-old Mathematician
He got it! 11 & 6! Good job :)
Go boy! Go!
26! Way to go lil' man!
Recounting back to mama! You got it correct!
4-year-old Big Bro even had some fun!
Serving Jesus With All My Might,
Carlie K.


3 comments:
What a great idea! Nothing better than hotdogs and goldfish:)
Being creative! I love it!
So sweet! Love the photos of your precious little ones "doin' math!"
Robin
Post a Comment